“When Stars Align”
May 7, 2018, 11:00 am
The Omni Colonnade
Dr. William L. Henrich, M.D., MACP, President of UT Health San Antonio, and his son, John Henrich, discuss their experience before, during and after a lifesaving stem cell transplant.
Bob Rivard, Publisher, Rivard Report
To download the sponsorship form, click here.
To download Raffle package information, click here.
Support Cancer Research & Patient Needs
One of the SA Cancer Council’s largest annual fundraisers, luncheon proceeds support cancer research and patient assistance, including transportation to treatment, nutritional needs and more.
Every year, the lunch features engaging speakers and draws hundreds of community leaders from around San Antonio dedicated to fighting cancer with the Mays Cancer Center.
Sponsorships and tables available now!
For more information please contact the SA Cancer Council at 210-450-5571 or SACancerCouncil@uthscsa.edu
Recent Keynote Speakers
- 2017 – Ed Whitacre, Jr., former Chairman and CEO of General Motors and AT&T
- 2016 – San Antonio native and Olympic Gold medalist, Josh Davis
- 2015 – Geralyn Lucas, bestselling author of “Why I Wore Lipstick to My Mastectomy”
- 2014 – Dave Draveky, former Major League baseball pitcher and cancer survivor
- 2013 – Steve Ford, actor and son of former President Gerald Ford